✨ Get started with TypeScript in 1 hour! ✨
Ready to dive into TypeScript? No worries!
In just 1 hour (~ 10 short lessons), we'll take you from zero to coding hero. 🚀
What's in store?
📺 10 snappy, no-fluff video lessons that get right to the point.
🏋️ Exercises to flex the TypeScript muscles.
🔥 Pro tips on configuring Visual Code for maximum productivity.
Let's get coding!
🐛 helps you catch bugs and errors at compile time
✅ reduces the number of unit tests you need to write
💪 levels up your productivity by providing intelligent code completion and type information
💡improves your thinking and design skills (!)
0. Intro. Why should you use TypeScript? /08:49/
1. Basic type definitions: from any to never /08:12/
2. Objects. Interfaces and type aliases /05:34/
3. Function types /09:33/
4. Classes: implementing an interface /05:35/
5. Generics /10:46/
6. TypeScript compiler settings /18:26/
7. 🕐Advance types: unions and intersections, type guards, build-in utility types (SOON)
9. 🕐Bonus. Using Visual Code With TypeScript (SOON)
📖 Notes and materials: https://github.com/hiquest/LearnTypeScriptNotes
🕐 This course is a work-in-process. New videos every weekend.
🎓 Free for students and teachers (write me with your edu email)
Videos are available for downloading and streaming.